本课程由VividEnglish出品,每天更新英语故事,欢迎点击订阅我们!👇🏻
VividEnglish
视频课程
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=901_tagRq-E&list=PLjCVh0sspsnordBg11oNW2ru4Lh-eWCuO&index=2
故事原文
- You look upset. What's wrong?
你看起来很沮丧。怎么了?
- I'm so tired of the drama at work.
我对工作的这些戏剧化事情感到非常厌倦。
- Drama? What happened this time?
戏剧化?这次又怎么了?
- Another coworker got a promotion. He doesn't even deserve it.
又一个同事升职了。他完全不配。
- Why do you think so?
你为什么这么觉得?
- All he does is sweet-talk the managers and take credit for others' work.
他只是对经理拍马屁,还把别人的功劳占为己有。
- That sounds so unfair.
听起来真不公平。
- Yeah, I work so hard, but they don't notice me.
是啊,我那么努力工作,可他们都看不到。
- Did you talk to your manager about it?
你有跟你的经理谈过吗?
- What's the point? They don't care.
谈了又有什么用?他们不在乎。
- Maybe they just don't realize how much you do.
或许他们只是没有意识到你做了多少工作。
- Maybe. But it still feels bad.
可能吧。但还是觉得很糟糕。
- I get it. Office politics can be so frustrating.
我理解。办公室政治真的让人很心累。
- Exactly! I just want to focus on my work, not deal with this nonsense.
没错!我只想专注于我的工作,不想处理这些无聊事。
- That's tough. But remember, you're not alone.
这很难。但记住,你不是一个人在面对这些。